I started laughing at number one and didn’t stop till the last one, which is probably my favourite (a gentle Thigh Master?) lol.
Dictionary definition: A’nal’o’gy (noun) 1. Comparison between two things that are similar in some way, often used to help explain something or make it easier to understand.
Sometimes all bad analogies do is make us laugh, or perhaps cringe. Here are twelve really bad analogies originally attributed to school children.
- Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.
- She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.
- The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t.
- He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.
- Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.
- The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.
- He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing…
View original post 109 more words