On the way to the Fisherman’s Bastion, on the Buda bank of the River Danube, you can ride in a beautifully decorated old, wooden elevator to the top of Castle Hill. I took these photos as we slowly made our ascent. In the distance, you can see one of eight very different bridges that span the Danube.
This is what awaited us at the top.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “On the Way.”
- Thursday Doors – In the Pink May 12, 2021
- Thursday Doors – Cushendun, County Antrim May 4, 2021
- Thursday Doors – Murlough Bay Cottages, County Antrim April 29, 2021
- Thursday Doors – The Grand Finale April 22, 2021
- Thursday Doors – End of the Line? April 15, 2021
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets