Jack and Kitty
My family is my inspiration, past and present. While researching my ancestry, I came up with the idea for the series of books I’m writing at the moment. There is so much to learn from the past and I cherish every story that has been passed down to us from our parents and grandparents.
My parents, Jack and Kitty, are as creative and inventive in their eighties as they were in their twenties. My sisters and myself have learned to be industrious and positive from their example. I hope that if I live to be the age they are now, that I have even half of their energy, enthusiasm for life and zest for learning. It would be a wonderful thing, upon reaching my eighties, to find that I have been an inspiration to my own children and grandchildren – and if I live long enough, even my great grandchildren.
Thank you Mum and Dad
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Inspiration.”
- Thursday Doors – In the Pink May 12, 2021
- Thursday Doors – Cushendun, County Antrim May 4, 2021
- Thursday Doors – Murlough Bay Cottages, County Antrim April 29, 2021
- Thursday Doors – The Grand Finale April 22, 2021
- Thursday Doors – End of the Line? April 15, 2021
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets